About Me

My photo
Since I got into photography I've loved it, and it's like everything I see now is a picture, I can see it in my head. Capturing nature is wonderful, seeing the little things that usually are not even noticed, like the bark on a tree or the texture of a leaf. Photography really shows how beautiful things are in nature. I love taking portraits to tell stories and capture expressions, emotions and personalities of people. I would love to go to college for photography, and get a degree in business management. Im going to make a great attempt at chasing my dream job: my own photography business. Portraits, like I said, are my favorite subjects to make pictures with, and if I pursued photography I would like to do weddings, baby pictures, senior pictures ect. Well all of these photos were taken by me, therefore it would be illegal to take them, manipulate them ect., so please don't. Thank you.

Monday, April 23, 2012

"Fences" Assignment

Shutter:  1/100
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 5mm
ISO: 125

No comments:

Post a Comment