About Me

My photo
Since I got into photography I've loved it, and it's like everything I see now is a picture, I can see it in my head. Capturing nature is wonderful, seeing the little things that usually are not even noticed, like the bark on a tree or the texture of a leaf. Photography really shows how beautiful things are in nature. I love taking portraits to tell stories and capture expressions, emotions and personalities of people. I would love to go to college for photography, and get a degree in business management. Im going to make a great attempt at chasing my dream job: my own photography business. Portraits, like I said, are my favorite subjects to make pictures with, and if I pursued photography I would like to do weddings, baby pictures, senior pictures ect. Well all of these photos were taken by me, therefore it would be illegal to take them, manipulate them ect., so please don't. Thank you.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Abandoned

I tried to be as creative for this assignment and not do like and abandoned building or something broken and by itself. So, I made this picture. I thought I could express "abandoned" with a lone chicken. I put it out in the yard, all alone, because usually the chickens we have move together in little groups and follow each other, and I thought this picture did a good job of showing that the chicken was "abandoned". It obviously is alone, and also, the chicken does not look very confident in a sense, its feet are spread apart like it is scared and doesn't know what to do, and it's chest is not boastful and stuck out like usual! And no worries, I put the chicken back into the warm coupe ASAP right after I was done!! Also, I wasn't sure about it at first, because the chicken is facing towards the outside of the frame, not looking more towards the middle, and that the picture is tilted. However, I also think that in some way it can add to the "abandoned" feeling, creating a flustered, confused feeling as well!


Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/4.0
ISO: 125
Focal Length: 6mm

No comments:

Post a Comment